Prices are subject to change.
Dress Code is neat casual attire. No singlet tops, rubber thongs or bare feet.
Please note there is no BYO Alcohol allowed. The course is fully licensed and alcohol can be purchased from the clubhouse.
18 Hole Par 72 with the Course 5936 metres long with bent grass greens. Long and undulating with dog legs and grassy mounds to add to the challenge of the course.
HOLE BY HOLE
Practice Nets, Chipping & Putting Greens available.
Driving Range coming soon
- Any areas clearly defined by white paint are to be treated as GUR. You MAY drop to the nearest point of relief not nearer the hole.
- If your ball lies in or around a staked tree or a water well, you MUST take relief. If you hit or damage a tree that is staked or have a water well you must take a 2 shot penalty.
- A ball lying up against an embedded stone may be lifted and dropped within 2 club lengths.
- All irrigation equipment are immovable obstructions, refer Rule 24-2.
- All staked trees, shrubs or same with water well must be lifted without penalty, refer rule 24-2.
- Out of bounds defined by boundary fence posts.
- All par 3’s are call up holes. You MAY call the group up provided you stand in a safe area behind the green.
- Waikerie Golf asks that you respect our course and remember the etiquette of others.
- Please carry a sand bucket.
- As a courtesy to other players please ensure your mobile phones are turned on SILENT.
“The Waikerie Golf & Country Club is a credit to the new owner Julie and also to all the people in the Waikerie area that have supported the new direction in which the club wants to go. Fantastic venue location and course!” — Carol Ashby