TOP SOUTH AUSTRALIA club #waikeriegolfclub
See our Villas
18 Hole Par 72 with the Course 5936 metres long
with bent grass greens. Long and undulating with dog legs and grassy mounds to add to the challenge of the course.
Follow us on Instagram
Share your photos with us on Instagram!
Use #waikeriegolfclub to be featured on our page.
HOLE BY HOLE
Practice Nets, Chipping & Putting Greens available.
Driving Range coming soon
“The Waikerie Golf & Country Club is a credit to the new owner Julie and also to all the people in the Waikerie area that have supported the new direction in which the club wants to go. Fantastic venue location and course!” — Carol Ashby
A RANGE OF GOLF
Best in Town
Reserve your Stay
- Any areas clearly defined by white paint are to be treated as GUR. You MAY drop to the nearest point of relief not nearer the hole.
- If your ball lies in or around a staked tree or a water well, you MUST take relief. If you hit or damage a tree that is staked or have a water well you must take a 2 shot penalty.
- A ball lying up against an embedded stone may be lifted and dropped within 2 club lengths.
- All irrigation equipment are immovable obstructions, refer Rule 24-2.
- All staked trees, shrubs or same with water well must be lifted without penalty, refer rule 24-2.
- Out of bounds defined by boundary fence posts.
- All par 3’s are call up holes. You MAY call the group up provided you stand in a safe area behind the green.
- Waikerie Golf asks that you respect our course and remember the etiquette of others.
- Please carry a sand bucket.
- As a courtesy to other players please ensure your mobile phones are turned on SILENT.
| Wednesday – Monday 8:30 am to 5 pm |
| Tuesday Closed |
| Public Holidays 8:30 am to 5 pm |
| Good Friday Open |
| Christmas Day Closed |
Subscribe to the Waikerie Golf & Country Club mailing list to receive special offers, seasonal promotions and upcoming events. Don’t worry, we don’t like spam either. We will only send you the good stuff.